Drive 4 Excellence Status

UPDATE: 9/20/2021 – 9:45AM

We WILL be golfing today. It’s likely we’ll get at least somewhat wet, but in looking at the radar we should be able to get some golf in! Please plan to come and make sure you grab your rain gear and an umbrella!


Good evening golfers and sponsors. We’ve met with the club and as a board throughout the day today. We are going to make every effort to hold our tournament tomorrow. We will be meeting with the club around 9AM to determine if the weather reports will allow for a safe round of golf. If it looks like we can get some golf in we will proceed.

So, please plan to join us for golf tomorrow. We will update this page as we have information to share and will post updates on both our Twitter and Facebook feeds. We plan to post an update by 10AM.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *