We truly appreciate the sponsors of our Drive 4 Excellence (D4E) golf event. Without our sponsors and golfers the event wouldn’t exist. Thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsor for our event.
We have multiple sponsorship opportunities for the event. Please read below to learn about the sponsorship levels available. If you’d rather just skip to the sign-up form click the button below.
We have several options that are sure to fit your budget. Every sponsor gets their name in the golfer program, digital signage at the event, and on a sponsor list on our website.
- Lead Sponsor: Contact us – includes 4 player slots and tournament co-branding
- Featured Sponsor: $5,000 – includes 4 player slots, signage at a single hole, putting green, beverage cart, and driving range
- Solo Hole Sponsor: $2,500 – includes 2 player slots and signage at a single hole
- Shared Hole Sponsor: $1,000 – includes 1 player slot and shared signage at a single hole
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: $750 – includes signage on the beverage carts
- Driving Range and Putting Green Sponsor: $500 – includes signage on both the driving range and the putting green
- Putting Green Sponsor: $250 – includes signage on the putting green
- Lunch and Post Event Sponsor: $400 – includes signage at both lunch and the post-golf event
- General Family Sponsor: $50 – includes the option to honor a teacher or staff member as part of the sponsorship
- In-Kind Sponsor: Golf balls, bottled water, tees, ball markers, or any golf-related giveaways
Becoming a Sponsor
There are two ways to become a sponsor:
- Head over to our EventBrite page and sign up. Then send your organization logo to email@example.com.
- Download, print, and mail in the sponsorship form. You can download that form by clicking on this link.
Looking to Golf?
You have options to golf this event as well. A few of the sponsorship levels include golf slots so that’s an option, and you can sign up to golf when you sign up to sponsor us. If you are looking for more information about golfing please head over to our Golfer Information Page.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call Adam at 612-234-2740.